Gordon Trucking - Bad Business

My man was given sleep apena hardware.He was not told anything about it afecting his D.O.T.

So when he went to get his physical they told him he didn't use it enough and he would have to *** for three months regardless that he has a family regarless that he has bills. they told him to clean out his truck. Oh this tops it all off, they put him on a bus but wouldn't pay to send his bags home.

*** *** Company!!!This trucking company feels All there employies are replacable they don't care how well you work they will dump you like a bag of trash.

Comments

fancypants
Chicago, Illinois, United States #630657

gordon took my application online then told me that they could not hire me. Next thing i know they posted on my DAC report that i worked for them ? make a long story short, the report has been erased and im avoiding this company as most drivers should.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #623581

GTI ARE ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY AND DRIVERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN UNTILL THE TIME EXPERINCE IS NEEDED THEN THAY FEED YOU BS TO DO WHAT EVER IT IS THATY WHANT YOU TO DO THEN WRITE YOU UP FOR DOING IT BACK STABERS